Wonderland is an aesthetic based off the feeling of being lost and far way from home, but being okay with it.
Wonderland images and visuals usually consist of a darker setting. The images evoke a feeling of being lost, or away from home. On the contrary, many wonderland images also contain crazy patterns, bright visuals, and sometimes psychedelic imagery. Many of the images are identifiable because of the dark colors in the background with light colors in the center.
Hobbies in wonderland aesthetic may include:
- Collecting items/ building up a collection
- Taking walks
- Reading a book
- Painting or making things
- Setting up tea parties for your mad friends
- black jack
Hobbies in this aesthetic mostly include solitary activities.
Music that is typically deemed Wonderland is mainly very chill, but with little surprises not everyone will notice...
music such as:
- The White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
- Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
- Freak - Sub Urban
- The Alice in Wonderland (2010) soundtrack - Danny Elfman
- Beethoven's 5th Symphony - Beethoven
- lofi dark -any lofi channel on halloween
- Alice - Lady Gaga
Fashions for this aesthetic consist of comfortable clothing and clothes that could be similar to Cottagecore.
- Loose jeans
- Sweat pants
- Crew socks
- Pinafore dresses
- Ankle strap shoes
Literature that is typically deemed Wonderland includes:
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
- Heartless - Marissa Meyer
- The Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddor
- After Alice - Gregory Maguire
- Alice: Madness Returns