Witch House is an aesthetic that originated with the music genre of the same name. It often (but not always) fits into the electronic sub-genre, and/or has themes that are dark and revolve around the occult, the supernatural, and horror.
- Witch House Spotify playlist by Sidewalks and Skeletons
- ▲ † WITCH HOUSE † ▲ Spotify playlist by eradiel
- ✞▲✞ Witch House ✞▲✞ Spotify playlist by Lee Coxon
- Witch House Nights Official Spotify Playlist
- Witch House Spotify playlist by Walther Anger
- WITCH HOUSE Spotify playlist by MrSuicideSheep
- The Sound of Witch House Spotify playlist by The Sounds of Spotify
While witch house definitely revolves more around music, it has been visually interpreted, taking a lot of cues from the Vaporwave school of aesthetical thought. It has been interpreted in three ways, which have sometimes been known to merge:
- Revolving around more tech-y visuals with dark undertones.
- Revolving around more actual witchcraft, in the sense of Pagan magick and/or Wicca.
- Revolving heavily around the dark aspect, often using imagery that may be found in horror.