My Personal Aesthetic has several distinctive values that are part of several aesthetics already existing on the wiki. The aesthetic involves the rain and fog, cozy hiding spaces, and adventure. Some of the emotions associated with the aesthetic are curiosity, peace, fear and wonder.
The aesthetic centers around exploration, curiosity, and wonder. Fear and peace also have some importance. Common visuals include mysterious foggy forests, hidden sanctuaries, and pathways of all sorts, leading to an unknown place. Visuals of rain and puddles are also prevalent.
- Oversized or loose vintage T-shirts
- Soft, loose long sleeve shirts
- Tunic shirts
- Loose-fitting jeans
- Longish shorts
- Pullover sweaters
- Waterproof jackets
- Running shoes
- Hiking boots
- Patterned socks
Hobbies that are part of this aesthetic should have at least some involvement with the overall feeling of this aesthetic.
- Reading a good book
- Singing along to a favorite song
- Walking in the rain
- Letting your mind wander
- Socializing online, as opposed to socializing in real life
- Drawing strange creatures
- Cryptid hunting
- Hiking on a cold day
- Hiding from the world
- Avoiding other people
- Setting up hiding places that might last a day, or years
Music from this aesthetic can be smooth and soft, or powerful and jarring.
- Glass Animals
- Still Woozy
- Tyler, The Creator
- The Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull
- The Beyonders trilogy by Brandon Mull
- The Five Kingdoms series by Brandon Mull
- The Dragonwatch series by Brandon Mull