Trashcore is an aesthetic based around decaying, abandoned buildings and general garbage. Anything old, poorly made, broken, or just generally gross and probably not safe to be around could probably qualify as trashcore.
Common visuals associated with Trashcore are decaying/decayed buildings, trash, moldy scenery, and anything that could generally be considered trashy, destroyed, or hideous. It can also feature animals commonly associated with trash (such as raccoons, opossum, badgers, rats, bears, and any other sort of animal that might be caught mulling around in people's trash) doing their thing in civilization.
Trashcore fashion is very similar to crustpunk. There isn't a sense of anarchy to trashcore, but ripped clothes that are either homemade or from the thrift shop are common. T-shirts with doodles or weird phrases scribbled on with marker is something you'll see in Trashcore. You'll also see a lot of references to opossums, rats, raccoons, and other animals who seem to thrive in urban and suburban settings.
- "Bad To The Bone" (by George Thorogood & The Destroyers)
- "Wicked World" (by Black Sabbath)
- "Last Living Souls" (by Gorillaz)
- "The Court Of The Crimson King" (by King Crimson)
- "Aluminium" (by The White Stripes)
- "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" (by AC/DC)
- "Floyd The Barber" (by Nirvana)
- "Paint It Black" (by The Rolling Stones)
- "Purple Haze" (by Jimi Hendrix)
- "Immigrant Song" (by Led Zeppelin)