Sanriocore is an aesthetic centered around Sanrio Co., Ltd.(株式会社サンリオ) a Japanese company created by Shintaro Tsuji that sells cute (or Kawaii) Japanese merchandise. Sanrio's most popular icon, Hello Kitty, has become one of the world's best-selling brands. Sanriocore focuses on the more popular Sanrio characters such as:
- Hello Kitty
- My Melody
- Wish me mell
- Shiro Usroa
- Kuro Usa
- Kuromi, ect.
About The Aesthetic
Sanriocore leeches into multiple aesthetics such as Lostcore, Usedcore and Traumacore (the aesthetic can be used as a form of vent art in this case), but is closely related to Kidcore and Softcore. It focuses on a gentle, childlike innocence and nature, accompanied with the cute Sanrio merch and characters.
Fashion and Makeup
- babydoll dresses
- lolita dresses
- hoodies/shirts with sanrio motifs
- pastel skirts
- band-aids with sanrio motifs
- sanrio merch (eg. backpacks, toys and keyrings)
- mary janes, chunky boots, heels, chunky sneakers or oxfords
- knee, below the knee, or thigh high socks
- baby-ish, pastel blouses
Neutral looks with heavy blush can be seen, as well as pink, glittery eyeshadow with fake lashes. Pink lips or lip gloss with/without glitter seem popular as well. Nails tend to have heavy sanrio deco.
- sanrio vibes 💌🍓 Spotify playlist by nebulae_s
- lovely.mp3 Spotify playlist by flrtjnnie
- love letters.mp3 Spotify playlist by aina♡