Roguecore is a Royalcore sub-aesthetic inspired by Victorian thieves and assassins.They are similar to Knightcore and Rangercore because all three are known as fighters, mainly in close combat. Roguecore was originally made popular by the game Dungeons and Dragons. They are know for being sly and dangerous.
Even though there isn't any historical evidence of there being a type of clothing for Rogues there are often stereotypes that come from popular media.
- Long hooded jacket
- Light armors (usually leather)
- Thigh-high boots
- Knife holsters
- Finger armor
Roguecore uses visuals a lot like the other Royalcore sub-aesthetics, but it focus on thieves, assassins, and darkness. Here is a short list of Roguecore visuals:
- Coins (mainly gold)
- Dungeons and Dragons.
- Assassins Creed
- World of Warcraft
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
- Songs that make you feel like an assassin on her way to kill the prince
- assassin vibes ⛓🥃
- Queer thief vibes
- Rogue Vibes
- POV: You're a lonely thief that searches for a place to fit in. | Playlist |
- you've just killed the king and now you're the reigning monarch
- You're a badass tragic character. | Playlist | Villain/Hero