|This page needs work. Please help us by expanding it. If you aren't sure how to help, click here. |
Princecore is a subgene of Royalcore and a more masculine variant of Princesscore. Princecore is heavily based on male loving male (MLM) relationships (not to be confused with Multi-Level Marketing). Most of its popularity is on Tumblr. A majority of Princecore writing is heavily centered around fictional MLM prompts centering relationships between princes and knights.
Visuals are shared with other Royalcore genres like Princesscore and Queencore in that castles, crowns, and ornate gardens are present. Princecore may rely more on paper and quills or pens to suggest poem writing to lovers and may be softer than Kingcore. Examples are listed in the gallery.
- Button-ups/collared shirts
- Dressy pants
- Riding boots
- Polished shoes
- you're getting ready for your wedding to you're royal lover
- falling for the arrogant prince
- the prince asks you for a dance at his spring ball and you fall in love
- running away with your lover that you were told to stay away from while it rains (royalty core)