Plant Mom is centered around having plants and plant-related accessories. The same goes for the accounts that they have. They raise various plants (mostly flowers and succulents) as if they were their own biological children.
Pictures of their plants. This may also paired with items such as books and essential oils.
As depicted in the image, Plant Mom fashion has a hipster type theme and does share some aesthetic cues with the Art Hoe, but the theme puts less focus on the art aspect and focuses more on a deep care for nature and raising plants in a motherly fashion. They may wear sweaters with jeans and sneakers. Outside of that particular aspect of the Plant Mom, it can relate to the rules of the Art Hoe and easily cross over into the aesthetic.
They enjoy colors like yellows, greens, dusty roses, and mustards.
Stores & Brands
- Going on walks in the forest
- Going on picnics
- Picking or pressing flowers
- girl in red
- Lizzy McAlpine
- b o b b i e !
- chloe moriondo
- Billie Marten
- Conan Gray
- Rex Orange County
- Tessa Violet
- Frankie Cosmos
- plant mom 🌻🌿🍄 Spotify playlist by claire
- indie plant mom🌱✨🍄 Spotify playlist by natalie
- plant mom🧚🏽♀️🌱 Spotify playlist by tcgone-us (This playlist is collaborative, feel free to add any songs you feel fit.)
- plant mom 🌿 Spotify playlist by emmalsutton
- ✨plant mom✨ Spotify playlist by mtndew.exe
- gay plant mom Spotify playlist by lshifflett
- soundtrack of a plant mom 👣🌱 Spotify playlist by Jillian Lloyd
- Plant mom jams Spotify playlist by SHANTEL
- “be a good plant-mom”, they said Spotify playlist by pastan
- odes of a quarantined plant mom Spotify playlist by Hannah Chen
- plant mom vibes Spotify playlist by trinityehrismann
- To the coolest plant mom; Spotify playlist by Wishingforthewishingwell
- 2016 plant mom (you had to be there) Spotify Playlist by sleepyyjax
Grunge Plant Mom
Grunge Plant Mom is an aesthetic that combines the grunge aesthetic with plant mom. It involves more cacti plants and grayed down backgrounds. This aesthetic keeps the plant mom motifs and values.