Peach is an aesthetic that revolves around things that are considered peachy, the fruit of the same name or the colour. The aesthetic is similar to a Softpeople, but, unlike it, doesn't have a wide variety of possible colour palettes and focuses on peaches instead of gentleness. It falls into two categories - Modern Peach, which refers to the present by using more minimalistic and simplified forms, often with a combination of pink and white, and Vintage Peach, which is associated with the past, pays great attention to nostalgia and appreciation of various art forms of the time, especially to the music and the fancy looks.
The Modern Peach aesthetic can be characterized by an emphasis on the beauty of modern life and the use of various peach-related sweets or any other goods to emphasize the cute and soul-warming things that can be noticed in one's daily routine.
Modern Peach uses cities, social and artistic activities as a way of showing gratitude for the pleasant things that current events can offer. Going to the mall with friends, painting peaches, learning more fruit-based recipes, and doing one's best to help others are some of the possible activities that can be performed.
Outfits this style consists of are usually quite simple and convenient, without too much lace or embroidery. Finding what to wear is surprisingly easy. Modern Peach aesthetics are all about the color and fruit, so you can wear a lot of peachy, warm-toned pink. Miniskirts and crop tops are very popular, as well as plaid. The contemporary clothing options have a huge variety, so get creative! Makeup includes peachy colors, highlighter, lip tints, and brown eyeliner are essentials. Too-Faced even created a whole peach line, so that might come in handy if you're into the makeup and such. Peachy, glowy, natural looks are key. Some examples of wearable items are:
- Comfortable jeans
- Cropped sweaters
- Graphic tees
- Polo shirts
- travels Spotify playlist by jasmine 🍓
- Bedroom Pop Amore Playlist Spotify playlist by dunkelblauu
- peach toons Spotify playlist by Kat
- oh shit, i like you so much Spotify playlist alecxandria.dizon
- if only they'd existed back then Spotify playlist by silent reverie
- Peachy Lofi Spotify playlist by Nikki Scamman
- Peachy Spotify playlist by Meg Russel
- feeling peachy Spotify playlist by justarendomsilberschnabel
This is an aesthetic that includes the theme of peaches and the experience of pleasant, warm memories through soft shades. Unlike the other, more modern counterpart, Vintage Peach is characterized by a certain elegance in the composition and choice of clothing.
Vintage Peach uses nature, social, and countryside activities as a way of reliving the best, happiest parts of the past. Picnics, book evenings in the orchards, long bike rides on a hot summer day, fruit picking with friends, going to a local market, and having a long bath with peach candles are all related. Tranquility in this instance can be shown through non-modernized activities.
The outfits can be considered modest by today's standards, often inspired by trends of the 1920-50s. Popular items are:
- Shift dresses
- Baby doll dresses
- Sack dresses
- Sheath dresses
- Shirt waister dresses
- Fur or silk scarves
- Letterman sweaters
- Long coats
- Oxford Bags
- Pencil skirts
- Sacque suits
- Straight-legged and wide-legged trousers
The music has a very calming feel and is quite slow. The point is to make you feel relaxed and nostalgic.
- vintage romance songs Spotify playlist by ninaruet
- autumn vintage romance Spotify playlist by louise batulayan :))
- vintage peaches 🍑 Spotify playlist by Grapesoda
- Une Chanson Douce Spotify playlist by rhodecamps
- For a classy elegant old soul ofa lil southern sweethart ;) Spotify playlist by savannah cozzens