DISCLAIMER: SOME OF THE ACTIVITES NAMED IN THE ACTIVITY SECTION SHOULD BE PRACTICED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Party Animal is an aesthetic revolved around parties and having fun. This aesthetic is closely related to partycore, but focuses mainly on teenage and collegiate party elements (as well as raves or house parties) such as drinking, behaving recklessly and enjoying youth to the max.
Party Animals love to spice up their parties with different games. Some may be normal, like two truths and a lie. Others may be outrageous, such as spin the bottle or beer pong. Some more examples of activities are:
- Drinking/Smoking(AT YOUR OWN RISK)
- Making out
- Drinking Contests (AT YOUR OWN RISK)
- High Diving (AT YOUR OWN RISK)
- Filming (usually drunk people/ mischief) (OBTAIN CONSENT)
...Pretty much anything chaotic that happens at a party. This aesthetic is also closely linked to Chaoscore, with similar mischief causing motifs (e.g, skinnydipping, loitering).
Most of the fashion in this aesthetic is similar to 'regular' high schooler attire in the United States, but with some party and new-jock spice. The main goal of a Party Animals' fashion sense is to look comfy, with usually bright colors [but not always] and doesn't focus on a fancy aspect, like most gathering events. Some of the most popular clothing choices are:
- Large Sweatshirts/ Hoodies
- Pit Vipers
- Sweatshirt w/ school logo or school sports team
- Muscle Shirts
- Worn Sneakers (usually white)
- Baggy Sweatpants/ Sweatsuit
for more on fashion, the Cuddle Party page is great too!
- LMFAO - Sexy and I know it
- LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
- Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba