Nanopunk is an aesthetic that is heavily inspired by Biopunk and Cyberpunk, and focuses on the impacts of nanotechnology. In particular, Nanopunk looks at the relationship between humans and nanotechnology, and how the government could control humans using nanotechnology.
- Blood Magic by Greg Bear
- Prey by Michael Crichton
- Queen City Jazz by Kathleen Ann Goonan
- The Invincible by Stanislaw Lem
- Tech Heaven by Lana Nagata
- The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
- Numenera players handbook (rpg)