The military aesthetic is based off of military life.
- Battle Dress, by Amy Efaw
- Inside Delta Force, by Eric L. Haney
- The Guerrilla Factory, by Tony Schwalm
- The Red Circle, by Brandon Webb
Military music typically includes marches and songs related to one's country, such as national anthems.
- Blaze Away (Abe Holzmann)
- March Grandioso (Roland Seitz)
- The Thunderer (Sousa)
- The Washington Post (Sousa)
- The Rifle Regiment (Sousa)
United States of America
- The Stars and Stripes Forever (Sousa)
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- The Star-Spangled Banner
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.