If you need assistance with identifying your aesthetic or creating a moodboard, feel free to ask questions in the discussion page, official Aesthetics Wiki Discord server or on the official Aesthetics Wiki Subreddit. Also, feel free to check out the Aesthetic Superchannel!
Please read these pages before asking about your aesthetic:
This is a wishlist for pages that are missing from this wiki. Please start on it and then erase if off the list when you have at least 100 words written.
Aesthetics 101: An explanation into aesthetic culture
The pages made for this section will help you to gain an understanding of the various elements that come together to create the various aesthetics you will find.
- Colour Theory
- Suffix Meanings
- Subgenres (Coming Soon)
- Blending: Comparable & Contrasting Aesthetics
Meta pages will analyze the aesthetic community itself and documents the trends that were practiced.
- 2014-era tumblr
- 8tracks (coming soon)
- Aesthetics Wiki (coming soon)
- Polyvore (coming soon)
- Post-purge tumblr (coming soon)
- Tik Tok (coming soon)
- VSCO (coming soon)
- YouTube (coming soon)
Here are various lists that sort aesthetics by their major components and imagery.
- Art Movements (Periods of Art History)
- Historical Americana
- Index of Fiction-based Aesthetics
- Index of Nature-based Aesthetics
- Index of Location-based Aesthetics
- Index of Music-Based Aesthetics
- Index of Nation-Based Aesthetics
- 2014-era tumblr
Adjective indexes are indexes that are based on what feelings or descriptions the aesthetic invokes.
- Stereotypically "Feminine"
- Stereotypically "Masculine"
Entries on colors are not aesthetics themselves but rather pages that serve as indexes, information on symbolism, and color coordinating suggestions.
- ElectroPop 08
- Electro Swing
- Ero guro
- Karasu Zoku
- Kawaii Gamer
- Kid Science
- Powwow Step
- Progressive Academia