The list is by no means complete, so if you cannot find a particular aesthetic on this list, feel free to write a short article and add it here. We rely on the help of contributors like you to expand, so every article is appreciated. If you have any questions on how to use the Wiki, feel free to ask any of the admins. We'll be more than happy to either help you personally or point you in the direction of somebody who can. If you want to contribute information to the Wiki, please look at our Needs Work category. Here, you can see how you can help contribute by either researching a particular aesthetic or providing information you may already have on a particular aesthetic.
Important: Please do not vandalize a page if you find that particular aesthetic offensive. While it's simple to revert an article to a previous state, it is still an inconvenience for everyone involved. If you have concerns about the validity of an aesthetic, submit the article as a Candidate for Deletion or reach out to one of the admins. We will work with you to make sure the wiki is the best place it can be for everyone involved.
- 1 Help for aesthetics
- 2 Pages We Need
- 3 Aesthetics 101: An explanation into aesthetic culture
- 4 Meta
- 5 Indexes
- 6 Colors
- 7 A
- 8 B
- 9 C
- 10 D
- 11 E
- 12 F
- 13 G
- 14 H
- 15 I
- 16 J
- 17 K
- 18 L
- 19 M
- 20 N
- 21 O
- 22 P
- 23 Q
- 24 R
- 25 S
- 26 T
- 27 U
- 28 V
- 29 W
- 30 X
- 31 Y
- 32 Z
If you need assistance with identifying your aesthetic or creating a moodboard, feel free to ask questions in the discussion page, official Aesthetics Wiki Discord server or on the official Aesthetics Wiki Subreddit. Also, feel free to check out the Aesthetic Superchannel!
Please read these pages before asking about your aesthetic:
- We are currently planning to revamp this page to both make it easier to navigate and help users take steps to form their aesthetic blends and create new aesthetics so they can go out and showcase their true self.
- Before making a page for an aesthetic, BE CERTAIN THERE ISN'T ALREADY A PAGE FOR THE AESTHETIC YOU HAVE IN MIND! There has recently been an uptick in redundant pages for aesthetics that already have a page on the Wiki. Please double check before you make a new page. This includes aesthetics based on preexisting media; more often than not, the aesthetic that can best sum up that media is already on the Wiki, so add all information to the aesthetic that fits. If you're unsure about whether an aesthetic for a piece of media already exists, reach out to TheInternetTombRaider's Message Wall (or swing by the Aesthetics Wiki Discord) and pitch your idea. If it already exists, we'll put you in that direction.
- Please do not add the "Aesthetic" category to pages on the Wiki. It's the Aesthetics Wiki; assigning the category "Aesthetic" to a page on a Wiki dedicated to cataloging Aesthetics is redundant.
- If you need help identifying your aesthetic, please go to our blog or the Aesthetics Wiki Discord.
This is a wishlist for pages that are missing from this wiki. Please start on it and then erase if off the list when you have at least 100 words written.
The pages made for this section will help you to gain an understanding of the various elements that come together to create the various aesthetics you will find.
Meta pages will analyze the aesthetic community itself and documents the trends that were practiced.
- 2014-era tumblr
- 8tracks (coming soon)
- Aesthetics Wiki (coming soon)
- Polyvore (coming soon)
- Post-purge tumblr (coming soon)
- Tik Tok (coming soon)
- VSCO (coming soon)
- YouTube (coming soon)
Here are various lists that sort aesthetics by their major components and imagery.
- Art Movements (Periods of Art History)
- Fiction-based Aesthetics
- Location-based Aesthetics
- Index of Music-Based Aesthetics
- Index of Nation-Based Aesthetics
- 2014-era tumblr
Adjective indexes are indexes that are based on what feelings or descriptions the aesthetic invokes.
Entries on colors are not aesthetics themselves but rather pages that serve as indexes, information on symbolism, and color coordinating suggestions.
If you're looking for a potential entry point for an specific aesthetic-centric fashion style; Aesthenticals and Freshhoods are a good point. If you want to get more specific with the fashions, there should be links to websites where you can support some smaller businesses on the specific aesthetic page.