Lil Girl is an aesthetic inspired by nymphet fashion and Softpeople, but directed at a younger audience (usually tweens).
Lil Girl fashion, as stated before, is under high influence of Lolita and Soft People fashion. Suggested fashion includes:
- Oversized pastel/white sweaters
- Striped tights
- High rise flare jeans
- Pastel miniskirts
- Oversized shirts
- Fake anime blush and a lip balm or lip gloss
- Lots of bows
- Furry slippers
- Lower case letters
- Anime from the 80’s,90’s and 2000’s
- Cloudy skies
- Sweets like lollipops, Mentos, Oreo, Pocky, jelly beans, etc.
- Small pets (especially hamsters and guinea pigs)
Music for Lil Girl includes Traditional pop, J-Pop, K-Pop, Indie Pop, Dream pop, Dance Pop, and Emo Pop. Various artists and celebrities like Melanie Martinez, Lana del Rey, and Katy Perry fir the Lil Girl aesthetic.
Media included may be teen dramas, soap operas, romcoms, teen books, and short poems.