Kuromicore is an aesthetic based on Kuromi from a show called "Onegai My Melody". Kuromi is a mascot designed by the company Sanrio Co. Ltd (株式会社サンリオ). Sanrio Co. Ltd was made by Shintaro Tsuji. The shop sells Kawaii Japanese merchandise. This is heavily tied to Sanriocore.
- Kuromi (obligatory)
- Dark pink or purple filters
- Check patterns
- Skull bows
- Devil tails
- Pointy pink, purple, or black acrylic nails
- Belt with a chain
- Large hoodies/shirts with Kuromi motifs
- Black or pink skirts/shorts/pants
- Band-aids with Kuromi motifs
- Barrettes, hair ribbons
- Kuromi and Sanrio merch (eg. backpacks, toys, and keyrings)
- Mary janes, chunky boots, chunky sneakers, or oxfords
- Thigh-high socks
- Pink or black eyeshadow
- Fake eyelashes
- Pink lipstick, blended in lipstick, or the top of the lip black
- Fake bl00d
External links to help get a better understanding of this aesthetic.
- Kuromi Spotify playlist by Opal
- Kuromi by loveiwi
- KUROMI IS AN ALT GIRL <3 Spotify playlist by Charlotte
- 4 kuromi bitches only by S.
- bunny Spotify playlist by morgan!
- drain gang Spotify playlist by emma