Kidcore is an aesthetic that centers around bright colors, icons from the 90s, and/or kiddy themes.
Common motifs are bright colors frequently used on children's toys, most frequently highly saturated versions of the primary colors (red, yellow, and blue), images of indoor playgrounds, stuffed animals such as beanie babies and TY, robot pets like Furbys, "naive" furry art/animations, Lisa Frank artwork, rainbows, and other kiddy themes.
The fashion aspect of kidcore is focused on primary colors like blue, red, and yellow, but can also include baby/pastel colors like purple, baby pink, baby blue, and can include rainbow colors. Fashion pieces include:
- Collared shirts
- Light-up shoes, old sneakers
- Denim overalls (preferably short)
- Tee-shirts of kids shows/simple patterns/animals
- Striped socks, stockings, or knee/ankle high socks
- Denim shorts/jeans adorned with stickers/glitter
Accessories can include:
- Friendship necklaces
Combine this with a stuffed animal and you get the ultimate kidcore outfit!
- KiDcOrE Spotify playlist by Olive
- KiDCoRE😃🌈✨ Spotify playlist by 118103827
- Kidcore Spotify playlist by Megz Williams
- Kidcore is real Spotify playlist by Echo
- Kidcore💖🌈 Spotify playlist by firelight14
- kidcore>:)💕 Spotify playlist by angelinafaith
- kidcore ?¿ Spotify playlist by kemmy
- kidcore tings Spotify playlist by María
- kidcore type beat Spotify playlist by bamse_70
- kidcore🌈🧚🏽♀️😈🧸🎀 Spotify playlist by yesyushruby
- 🖍️KIDCORE🖍️ Spotify playlist by NagitoKomaeda
Spooky Kidcore is a subgenre of kidcore that mixes the cute things and pastels and bright colors of kidcore and mixes them with witches, skeletons and jack-o-lanterns. It often overlaps with Halloweencore.