A juggalo (feminine juggalette, or juggala in Spanish) is a fan of the group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang, and characteristics. The Gathering of the Juggalos, alternatively known as just "The Gathering", is a notable annual festival held by juggalos and the artists that they support, which have included rap stars such as Busta Rhymes, Ice Cube, and MC Hammer; over its first eleven events, the festival had an average attendance of about 10,000 fans, with a peak of 20,000 in 2010.
- Drinking and spraying the inexpensive soft drink Faygo.
- Listening to horrorcore and other types of underground rap music.
- Wearing face paint, generally those either like an evil clown or perhaps similar to corpse paint.
- Wearing HatchetGear.
- Having the Hatchet man logo applied on personal effects and, die cast, worn as jewelry.
- Doing hair in the spider legs style, i.e. like the Twiztid members
- Displaying the gesture of wicked clown, the westside sign with the left hand and the C sign in ASL with the right, with arms crossed over.
- Making and responding to "whoop, whoop" calls.
- Expressing a (generally) tongue-in-cheek obsession with murder, committed with a blade weapon.