Jamcore is an aesthetic based on picnics, gingham patterns, pastries, and jam. Jamcore is also based upon helping the environment, such as reusing jars and other material, or being self sustainable if possible and growing your own food. Conserving the environment and wildlife is also a big part of Jamcore. It takes heavy inspiration from the Honeycore aesthetic as well.
Jamcore fashion can consist of cute picnic dresses sometimes when aesthetic is valued over practicality. Yet is may also use more practical clothing, such as aprons
- Big pockets, puffy sleeves, and button blouses are common
- Soft blues, reds, pinks, greens, and yellows
- Floral and gingham patterns
- Embroidered clothes with things like plants, fruits and insects.
- oven mitts
- chefs hats/ hair ties
- making jam/jelly
- making jelly/jam deserts such as pie
- having aesthetic breakfasts like jam on toast
- grow your own berries/fruit
- making fabric jar lids
- helping the environment in any way you can
Jam is currently being spread