Green is an aesthetic that relates to the color green. It, like many of the colors of the rainbow, can tie into multiple aesthetics.
Green hold a list of associations, such as:
- Safety and permission
- Nature, vivacity and life
- The east, with sunrise, and with life and growth
- Springtime, freshness, and hope
- Youth and inexperience
- The calm, the agreeable, and tolerance
- Jealousy and envy
- Homosexuality (when paired with yellow)
Green can be seen in various aesthetic genres, such as
- Dark Naturalism
- Mori Kei
- Plant Mom
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.