Content Warning: As hinted at by the title, this aesthetic and its page discusses things such as blood, gore, and murder. Reader discretion is advised.
Visually, Gorecore consists of blood, knives, organs, and other things that involve horror, death, and bodies. Common Gorecore images consist of children's drawings or things paired with blood and themes of death.
Gorecore fashion typically involves lots of red and black, possibly with a pop of another colour.
Hair done in a Gorecore style is often dyed two different colours, split down the middle. It also makes use of gore and knife-themed hair accessories, such as a headband that makes it look like the wearer has a knife going through their head.
Accessories in Gorecore typically involve sharp imagery, such as spikes, studs, razor blades, and knives. They also may be reminiscent of blood and organs.
Gorecore clothing has punk, emo, and goth influences.
SFX makeup is often used in Gorecore looks, to make it look like the wearer is bleeding, bruised, scarred, or otherwise injured. Red lipstick and eyeshadow is often utilized as well. Nails are often pointy and sharp.
Gorecore music is mostly defined by the lyrics, which involve talk of bodies, flesh, meat, blood, and sometimes topics like murder and cannibalism. It can also involve body horror and death in general.
- Bloody Nose by Jack Conte
- Body by Mother Mother
- Choke by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
- Modify by Lemon Demon
- The Devil In Camp by American Murder Song
- The Dismemberment Song by Blue Kid
- The Ballad of Sarah Berry
- Zombie Prostitute by Voltaire
- Little Jars Of Blood by Baby Bugs
- Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse
- Chainsaw Gutsfuck by Mayhem
- I Cant Decide by Scissor Sisters
- Blood And Bones by The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra
- Fleshcore by intellectualInsectoid
- Gorecore/Fleshcore Soundcloud
- Gorecore/Fleshcore Spotify
- Pastel Gorecore
- Gorecore And Heavy Stuff