Dinocore is an aesthetic related to dinosaurs. The main themes is nature and prehistoric times, and learning/appreciating both. It's related to animal aesthetics, but instead of focusing on cute or cuddly creatures, the animal is extinct and a reptile. This aesthetic doesn't just focus on prehistoric times, as things such as the fashion or décor tend to have a more simplified and (subjectively) cuter versions of dinosaurs. This aesthetic has a relation to Kidcore due to dinosaurs being popular amongst children.
- Dinosaur themed clothing, including but not limited to:
Popular Personality Traits
*Note: Just because you do or don't have these personality traits doesn't determine whether this aesthetic is for you.
- Researching/Memorizing dinosaurs
- Watching Jurassic World/Park related media
- Doing Paleontologists kits
- Playing in mud
- Reading books about dinosaurs
- Making Dinosaur Terrariums
- Making dinosaur eggs
strawberry dino : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glMwIFk_XjQ
Dinosaurs in love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujby_E-5obQ&feature=youtu.be