Crackhead (not to be confused with Drugcore enthusiasts who are literal crackheads) is an aesthetic centered around being chaotic, unpredictable, stupid, clumsy, lazy, and inconvenient dumbasses. The term is very popular on Tumblr and among school kids. The aesthetic has no relations with actual drugs.
Chaos and signs of dumbassery can be found everywhere, and so can spilled foods, chipped fingernails, wet socks, lost wallets, unbrushed hair, disorganized workspaces, etc, which are all examples of the eternal presence of a Crackhead.
Many of the visual examples of the Crackhead aesthetic show messy rooms or houses, but this is not the entire idea of this aesthetic. Some other examples show people doing strange or foolish activities or pictures that might make you question their existence. Some of these ideas may have some aspects of Weirdcore.
Crackhead’s sole purpose is to confuse you. In many ways, this aesthetic is a pain to look at, especially for perfectionists. This might be because of its uncountable imperfections.
The messy room part of Crackhead is unique to this aesthetic, but the items in the mess and how big the mess is might be similar to Trashcore. Other Crackhead visual aesthetic cues include:
- Disorganized rooms
- Random items on the floor
- Strange activities
- Confusing photos
- Misplaced garbage
Crackhead fashion is generally very casual and comfy, including sweatpants, baggy clothing, stained clothing and often accompanied by highly fashionable accessories such as smartphones with broken screens. The style is very urban, similar to Grunge fashion and dollar store clothes.
Colors often associated with Crackhead are red, symbolizing the blood shed by a stubbed toe, yellow, for your pee (because you haven't been drinking enough water!!), brown, for that sauce you spilled on your shirt, black and gray.
Crackhead fashion is less about what one wears, but what one does with what one wears, but the general theme is chaos, chaotic and confusing get-ups, while not necessarily cursed.
Movies and TV
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- CrAcKhEaD eNeRgY Spotify playlist by allie_griese
- crackhead tingz✊👊 Spotify playlist by alicestrandell
- crackhead anthems Spotify playlist by Olivia Malou Foged Schmidt
- Crackhead hours >;0 Spotify playlist by Vanessa Correa
- cRaCkHeAd eNeRgY Spotify playlist by jesskim43
- CrAcKhEaD HoUrS Spotify playlist by ~hibahanwar~
- crackhead hour drives Spotify playlist by Ishika Nayyar
- crackhead Spotify playlist by Xoxogee
- im a crackhead ayeee🥴🗿💗 Spotify playlist by maryah!!!
- crackhead music 💖 Spotify playlist by Grey
- 💓mf crackhead vibe check💓 Spotify playlist by Jackie Scrine
- Aesthetic Crackhead Spotify playlist by Harrison Tonks
- Crackhead Shit Spotify playlist by Jenna
- CHAÖSCÖRE - Spotify playlist by HellBoiSeven
- cHaOsCoRe - Spotify playlist by Turtle
- chaoscore - Spotify playlist by layla
- BRITANY SPEARS - TOXIC by poorguythatmanjohnthomas
- The Salt and Pepper Diner by Chivesy
- ✨pure chaos✨ playlist by -longsnail-
Dumbass Memers are members of the Crackhead community who also enjoy Surreal Memes. Dumbass Memers are known for their ironic and often nonsensical sense of humor and social commentary while retaining all aspects of their Dumbass nature.
Bastardass is the fusion of Crackhead and Bastardcore. Bastardass merges both the cursedness and fight-or-flight-activating elements of Bastardcore and combines them with the equally chaotic, clumsy but lovable traits of a Dumbass.