Comfy/Cozy is an aesthetic that relates to the feeling of being comfortably at rest with your surroundings, neatly fit in your place, relieved and well-suited. It includes having pets, reading books, and sitting next to a fireplace or window, or on a bed. Usually associated with Autumn and pumpkin spices, and with swift movements instead of challenges. Others also include reading, sleeping, watching movies or just doing nothing whilst at ease and petting your dog/cat.
Key fashion feature may include:
- Warm woolly socks
- Soft blankets
- Warm beverage in a mug
- Knitted, woolly and oversize sweaters.
- Messy buns.
- Coffee shop soundtrack (e.g. the Lumineers)
- Chilljazz instrumental
- Gregory Alan Isakov (e.g. The Stable Song, Amsterdam, Living Proof, San Luis, Southern Star, San Francisco)
- Murder by Death - Lost River
- Bear's Den (e.g. Sophie, Berlin, Above The Clouds Of Pompeii, Only Son of the Falling Snow)
- Johnny Flynn (Bulb Went Black, Shore to Shore)
- Tall Ships - Home
- Sarah Jarosz - Take Me Back
- Ocie Elliott (e.g. Down By The Water, I Got You Honey, Stay Love, We Fall In)
- Caamp (e.g. Misty, 'So Long, Honey')
- Passenger (e.g. The Way That I Love You, 'Sometimes It's Something, Sometimes It's Nothing At All', Let Me Dream A While, Restless Wind)
- Anne with an E
- Little Women
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Fantastic Mr. Fox