Coffee House (also known as Café) is an aesthetic that relates to the qualities of a café. This involves coffee, warm colors, and a calm setting.
Generally, a Coffee House aesthetic should be rather self-explanatory; lots of coffee, café vibes, calmness, and relaxation with absolutely no place to have to be and feeling as if time is standing still.
- warm colours
- Lots of denim, probably jeans and shorts mostly.
- Maroon and mustard shirts, simple and laid-back.
- Overalls, with maroon or black.
- Anything that looks like coffee.
- Patterns such as minimalist stripes and checkers
- Comfy sweaters
- Reading a book in your local coffee shop, with a drink at hand.
- Making a few batches of cookies or cakes. And coffee, of course.
- Sitting at home, watching Netflix, and sipping on a coffee.
- You probably live in a small town and have a lot of town pride.
- You don't go a day without drinking a hot drink.
- You are either tired, or energetic. There is no in-between.
- Pretty much your whole closet is maroon, denim and neutral colours.
- You probably strive for simple times, without complications.
- You have a few close friends, but that's about it.
- You love being comfortable, and won't go out of your way to be pretty/handsome.
- Plants, like succulents and vines.
- Simple paintings.
- Coffee. Mugs.
- Neutral color carpet.
- Wooden stuff.
- Hanging lights.
- Cosy couches and pillows.
- Acoustic Pop
- Your Favorite Coffeehouse Official Spotify playlist
- Morning Coffee House Spotify playlist by lauren🌿
- Coffee House Essentials Spotify playlist by dgilmour1
- korean coffee house Spotify playlist by Kim Gorobao
- coffee house vibes Spotify playlist by Drew Hein