Coffeehouse (also known as Café) is an aesthetic that relates to the qualities of a café. It commonly incorporates the warm or neutral color blends, calm settings, warm lighting.
Generally, a Coffeehouse aesthetic should be rather self-explanatory; lots of coffee, café vibes, calmness, and relaxation with absolutely no place to have to be and feeling as if time is standing still.
- deep, warm colours accented with cool, neutral colours
- Lots of denim, probably jeans and jackets mostly.
- Maroon and mustard shirts, simple and laid-back.
- Overalls, with maroon or black.
- Anything that looks like coffee.
- Patterns such as minimalist stripes and checkers
- Comfy sweaters
- Reading a book, studying, or working in your favorite coffee shop, with a drink at hand.
- Making a few batches of cookies or cakes. And coffee, of course.
- Sitting at home, watching Netflix, and sipping on a coffee.
- Taking photos with friends.
- You probably live in a small town and have a lot of town pride.
- You don't go a day without drinking a hot drink.
- You are either tired, or energetic. There is no in-between.
- Pretty much your whole closet is maroon, denim and neutral colours.
- You probably strive for simple times, without complications.
- You have a few close friends, but that's about it.
- You have good style and are typically well-dressed, but you value comfy clothes above all else.
- Plants, like succulents and vines.
- Simple paintings.
- Coffee. Mugs.
- Neutral colour carpet.
- Wooden stuff.
- Hanging lights.
- Cosy couches and pillows.
- Decorative books (especially those covering design or photography)
- Acoustic Pop
- Soft Rock
- Indie Pop
- coffee and tea (coffeehouse aesthetic) spotify playlist by miraya ☁️
- Your Favorite Coffeehouse Official Spotify playlist
- Morning Coffee House Spotify playlist by lauren🌿
- Coffee House Essentials Spotify playlist by dgilmour1
- korean coffee house Spotify playlist by Kim Gorobao
- coffee house vibes Spotify playlist by Drew Hein
- calm cafe jazz Spotify playlist by malia🪐