Clowncore (also known as circuscore or clownpunk) surrounds things such as clowns, mimes, and jesters. Content from this aesthetic is usually bright and happy, although some portrayals of clowncore can have horror influences. Other related aesthetics similar to clowncore can also have dark and disturbing content.
Clowncore aesthetic visuals include:
- Soft toys
- Circus tents
- Worm on a string
- Birthday cake
- Cotton Candy
- Clown emoji
- Ice cream
Clowncore fashion often includes:
- Large, colorful shoes
- Childlike motifs such as rainbows, stars and balloons
- Brightly dyed hair or wigs
- Party or jester hats
- Plastic accessories (similar to Decora)
- Badges or jewelry with childlike slogans such as "I jump in puddles" or "I got dressed today"
- Heavy, clownlike makeup
- Rainbow stripes
- Primary colors
- Overalls or suspenders
- Circus tights
- Pooter the Clown - Pooter the Clown (Dark/depressive clown synth)
- Star of the Show - GHOST
- Clown - Creep-p
- The Court Jester - thquib
- FNaF Security Breach: Daycare OST
Pastel Clowncore is an aesthetic that is Clowncore but in pastel colours.
Dark Clowncore involves creepy, eerie, gory images and fashion relating to clowns and circuses.
This in many ways is more common than Clowncore itself thanks to comic book supervillains like The Joker and Harley Quinn.
External links to help get a better understanding of this aesthetic.
- CLOWNCORE playlist by NagitoKomaeda
- CLOWNCORE playlist by Evie.harwood
- clowncore playlist by Chara
- ClOwNcOrE playlist by joshlerbcyes
- -Clowncore playlist by PocketRaven
- 🤡 Circuscore🤡 playlist by Bunbun