Bronzepunk is a subset of Cyberpunk, which focuses on Greco-Roman aesthetics put into a pseudo modern world.
- Greek and Roman art and architecture.
- Advanced technology built on real Ancient Greek and Roman technology, such as Greek watermills producing electricity or more advanced versions of the Antikythera mechanism. Sometimes magic, usually given by the gods, is involved in the making or handling of the technology.
- Greek and Roman weapons and armor with details that hint to a more technologically advanced society. Example: Greek sci-fi helmets by forrestimel.
- Achilles vs. Mecha-Hector; A Bronzepunk Adventure by Jesse Besson Tate
- The Pillars of Hercules by David Constantine
- God of War novels
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey by Gordon Doherty
- 300 (movie)
- Clash of the Titans (movie)
- Star Trek: The Original Series - S2E25: "Bread and Circuses" (TV-series)
- God of War (game franchise)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (game)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.