Bombacore is a fairly new aesthetic that emerged in mid 2010's and early 2020's in Romania, as the main aesthetic of "bombardieri" (people attracted to kitsch forms of art and expression of art). Things commonly associated with bombacore are E90, E46, X5 and F10 models of BMWs and Audi A5, cheap Mercedes E and C class, Vagabond clothing, manele, trap music. Bombacore has some sub-genres such as americanized bombacore and the bombacore aesthetic is usually associated with balkans and other romani people.
- Audis, BMWs, Mercedes, and other budget fake-sports cars
- Posing with your money
- Playing music on a speaker while using public transport
- Generally trying to be "cool"
- Boasting and bragging about making money
- Vagabond clothing
- Fake high fashion t-shirts, sunglasses, sneakers,
- Molded t-shirts and shorts
- Buzz cuts and "cool hairstyle" type hairstyles
- Thick gold jewlery
- Vapes/disposable vapes
- The only type of shoes that bombacore has are sneakers